Tuesday, June 15, 2010

my makeup artist, my best friend.

I started wearing makeup at 13. It's so crazy when I look back at old pictures and how different I looked then and now. I've learned a lot over the years. Most things I figured out on my own and some from one of my besticles, Cristina Cee. She's been doing people's makeup for different events since she was in high school. I think she definitely deserves some recognition. She does amazing work! :) I love her. Visit her MM click Cristina Cee. I love that she's not just being "safe" and she's pushing at all these different looks. Being her guinea pig is the best! I learn something new and capture some interesting photos.  :D She actual inspired me to try new things and take a risk! LOL. Don't be afraid to be bold with colors.So many colors that you wouldn't think, really does go good together. She's a talented artist, not just on face, but even on canvas! I am proud of her and wish her the best of luck. *HUGSSSS, CEE!*  I don't think makeup "makes" anyone beautiful. I think everyone is already beautiful, but like I said, we are our own worst critics. Sometimes some makeup boosts up our confidence a bit. I think we all need a little bit of that. Some people push it to the limit and there are people that like to keep it simple. I like it many different ways, which I named! There's: my "club/going out" look, "close to natural (mascara + brow+ blush)" look, and there's the "professional-day at the office" look. Haha, I need to try more things like these pictures!! ^_^ Well, when I have time. Me and Cee should be scheduling another makeup session soon! HURRRAAAYY! x) I love you, mamas!







No comments:

Post a Comment