Sunday, October 24, 2010

girl's stuff.

So I always knew ebay.com was basically like an internet auction site. I never bought or sold anything from it, but while browsing for random ass shit, I came across the cutest Hello Kitty necklace/ pendant for $2.84 each! I don't know how the quality will be, but either way, HK for only $3 w/ free shipping?! I'm a girl. I'm a Hello Kitty obsessed girl. I need her. :0) I ordered 4. One for me, my two twin sisters (Mindy & Nina), & the woman that got me into HK when I was a baby, my equally obsessed mother! I love finding cute stuff for cheap! It's just like finding money in your pockets that you totally forgot about before, except better!! Well, at least I think it's a definite better feeling. Bargain shoppers, unite! *Fist pump*
So, me, being an asian girl, I love making my eyes look bigger. Haha, we asians are usually born with two little lines for eyes (jk!). I'll admit, my eyes are a little bigger than the typical monolid look. I have a very small double eyelid (I guess you would call it a "hooded-lid")? It's there, but I have a lot of skin on the top of my eyes, so they sorta "fold over". So wacksauce! :0( But I do like to create the illusion that I do have double eyelids with makeup. Yay me! xD

To make my eyes look bigger, I typically wore colored contacts (hazel). They do wonders for my eyes! They weren't CHEAP considering where I got them and how the quality was. Yes, they lasted for a while. Nope, they didn't blend that naturally when you look at them closely. Where did I get them? HAHA! A little corner convenience store, owned by Koreans. I love how we Koreans sell the most random items in the most random places. (My family and I own a restaurant. We've actually sold combs, blankets, etc. on the side, inside the store! RANDOM..) Anyways, the pair that I had eventually retired and it was time for a new investment. I came across Pinky Paradise, an online circle lens store. Apparently, I've heard nothing but great things about this site, so might as well give it a try. ;0) I can't wait until what I ordered comes in!!! I got the "Max Pure Pink" 14.5mm. Yes, pink lenses! I LOVEEE pink! *claps hands*





I think this picture was taken with bad lighting. I've seen it on someone else and it seems to blend better. Anyways, if these are as oober cute as I hope they are, definitely going to purchase more. I should probably stick to brown, my natural eye color. But colors are so much more fun!!

1 comment: