Saturday, October 30, 2010

out of boredom.

When there's nothing else to really do, I like to do something creative with my girly side. :0) I haven't done french tips in a long time, so I decided to try out a few designs, while still maintaining those classic white tips. Not too bad, eh? LOL, some girls really can't get ENOUGH of Hello Kitty.. and I am one of them. Mwahaha!~ Ugh, the only challenge is painting my right hand as perfectly as my left hand (I am right-handed, durrr!).*Sigh* Whatever. But, because it's too gosh darn difficult to do my other hand, I think I might just erase the faces. I need things to be evened out. I have a tattoo on my right side and it drives me CRAZZZZZZZYYY that there's nothing on the other side. I need to even it out! Bleh, I know I'm weird like that. Tomorrow is Halloween! Hmm, I wonder what costumes we are going to see.. I definitely won't be wearing one. I'm not a costume-y kind of person. I'll throw on whatever and be the simplest thing I can be. Well, I probably won't be on this tomorrow, so Happy Halloween, everyone! Be safe and have fun!

Products I used to achieve this look:
- Sally Hansen "Diamond Strength" Instant Nail Hardener
-Orly "French Tip" (White Tip)
- Sally Hansen "Nail Art Pen" (Black)
- Finger Paints (Curator's Crimson)
- Sally Hansem "Xtreme Wear" (27-Mellow Yellow)
- Seche Clear Base Coat

What to do:
01. Clean, file, smooth, & buff to prep your nails.
02. Apply Sally Hansen nail hardener as your base coat. (Note: Always apply a base coat before using a nail art pen because it will end up staining your naked nails, it's easier to remove and leaves no stains w/ the base.)
03. Use the black nail art pen and draw little vertical oval-shaped eyes (don't draw them too close together, HK has some space between her eyes). Then draw a horizontal oval-shaped nose in the middle of her face, but right underneath her eyes). Then draw in 3 whiskers on each side of her cheeks, but have the first line coming out near her eyes (that's where HK's whiskers start).
04. Take some of the yellow, dip the end of a toothpick with it, and slightly dab it on the middle of the nose.
05. Use the white to create a french tip on each nail & let dry.
06. After the white has dried, but the black nail art pen and draw in a black bow on the right side where her "ears" should be(easiest way is to make a small black circle, a smaller circle, and another small circle, and color it in).
07. Dab some the red nail polish and dot the center of each circle of the bow.
08. Seal with Seche Clear top coat! I like to apply about 3 coats.

Wait for your nails to dry completely and voila! ^_______^ CUTE NAILS!!

3 comments:

  1. omg your nails are SOOO ADORABLE!!! i'm gonna try it out myself too.. thanks for the lovely idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! Please do try!! :0) I've gotten so many compliments. LOL, us girls and our love for Hello Kitty~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me want to do a "blog", so I did. ;)

    ReplyDelete