Sunday, November 14, 2010

pure max pink circle lens

I've been meaning to post an update on the lenses that have finally arrived, but been busy. :0) So here it is! I was superrrr excited when I saw the package sitting on the dresser. It's so cute! It even came with a little halloween gift! The little animal cases are just absolutely darling!







I really do love the pink, come on now, PINK! What girl doesn't love pink!? I like the gradient effect the lenses have on my eyes. The pink isn't TOO out there (but you can see it clearly with camera flashes, however). I think it's about time for a color closer to my natural eyes though. As cute as COLOR lenses are, they do start looking tacky when you wear them too much. My eyes are so small, so I like circle lenses to make 'em look bigger.

I love circle lenses. There's been hype about it being bad for your eyes.. I think there's always a risk with anything that touches your eyes. You really should thoroughly do your research before you decide to purchase them.

You should know:

- These lenses are 14.5mm, bigger than your typical contacts (personally, my eyes can fit them, but some people's eyes might be even smaller, so ask your doctor).

- They can last up to one year if you take excellent care of them.

- Don't wear them for a long period of time, I only wear mine for 5 hours MAX. When they start feeling dry, you really should take them out rather than just constantly putting in eye drops.

- There are so many different online circle lens stores (U.S isn't allowed to sell them, they are not FDA approved here). Do the research for your perfect pair within a great price range.

1 comment: