Monday, November 29, 2010

busy weeks. not enough pix. so little time..

GAH! I'm mad that sooo much has happened in the past couple weeks and I wasn't really able to capture too many moments. T.T Oh well, let's sum it all up, shall we? 

the HiGHLiGHTS..

+ Nina flies in to spend some time with the family (she won't be here for Christmas.. ).
+ The twins (Mindy & Nina) celebrate their 22nd birthday! ^.^ I'm a proud big sister. 
+ Spend some time with Mindy for her actual BEE-DAY! Made it all the way there in the snow. LOL. Mindy, you better be happy! Matt & I risked our lives for you!! 
+ The Canada ladies arrived and they partied HARD!
+ Celebrated me and Matt's 1-Year anniversary! <3
+ Celebrated Thanksgiving at babe's mom's house and Sokunn & Brian's place. Turkeys everywhere! 
+ Celebrated a LATE-Thanksgiving with all the friends. The house was full of crazy, but adorable kids you can't help but want to spend time with. :0) 

the ONLY pictures I was able to get my hands on..











the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment