Friday, April 15, 2011

#1 Sally Hansen Salon Effect "Lace Up"

Yeah, as you can tell, there are days or even weeks where I have too much time on my hands (literally! :D) I like to start random beauty projects and it has been a while since I gave my nails some tending to. These aren't the best designs, but I was just going with it. Sometimes, I'll think up of something and then come up with an idea before I decide to apply it to my nails, but this time, I just went with the flow and just added whatever I wanted as I went along. It didn't come out too bad, but not exactly amazing either. Ehh! Whatever.
Sally Hansen Salon Effect in "Lace Up". 
I finally found this baby! Every time I would look, this specific design was always out everywhere! I was so excited and was waiting for a good occasion to wear these babies, but just couldn't wait anymore! I don't have much of a life anymore, so who knows when the next time I'll be going somewhere special. In fact, most of the time, plans are made unexpectedly, so I wouldn't have time anyways. So... I also purchased press-on/ glue-on nails. I didn't want to waste them on short, puny nails. So I glued on the nails and then apply the HS strips after. THAT WAS A BAD IDEA. I thought I measured correctly, but when it was too late, I realized that the fake nails were too big for the strips. I kept adding shit to fix mistakes, something I regret, because I feel like it made my fingers look too bulky. And I don't know why exactly, but now they looks like an old lady's button up shirt. Haha! Well, I guess everyone should try it out? You can find them anywhere, I got these from Rite Aid for $9.79!

1 comment: