Friday, April 15, 2011

#4 Finger Paints "Did you AST-HER out?"


What I have on my nails NOW! I freakin' fell in LOVE with this color!! I really like Finger Paints nail polishes, it's just a teensy bit cheaper than the higher end stuff, the polish dries fast, the colors are VERY virbant and it the polishes does dry-out as fast as most polishes. All MY FP polishes are still runny and goof for use and I've had them for over a year! The new color I got is called "Did you AST-HER out?" I really don't know what it's in reference to, but I'd describe it as a milky, deep barbie pink. These pictures don't do the color justice at all! I'd say it's a bit creamier color than the picture of the bottle, and definitely NOT orangey AT ALL like the picture I took myself. Damn, seriously, these pictures suck, TRY this color! It's my FAVORITE new pink polish!!! 

1 comment:

  1. haha hey girl thanks for leaving a comment on my post! yeh when I tan I was thinking about Jersey shores cus my friend tan cus Of that! LOL! im only tanning cus ive never treid before but so far it came out quite nice! :) xxx def following!

    ReplyDelete