Friday, April 15, 2011

#3 Sinful Colors & Rhinestones

SOOO.. Basically when that LACE LOOK didn't work out for me, that same night, I re-polished over that pink color with an even brighter neon-y color in SC's "24/7". Then applied 2 or 3 coats of SC's "Pinky Glitter". <--Pro: they have huge chunks of glitter, so the sparkle is incredibly noticeable, Con: because of all those big pieces of glitter, the polish itself is really thick and gooey, you definitely don't have a smooth finish (This is where my FAVORITTTTEEE Seche Vite top coat comes in!).Anyways, finished it up by adding a few rhinestones to the tips of each finger, and voila! :0)
I LOVED that the rhinestone gave my tips a sparkle finish and the whole pink&diamond is loved by all girls. I DISLIKED that it also gave it a weird ET phone home look in certain angles.. Hahahaa, maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment