Sunday, August 28, 2011

Payless & Super Feet shoe insoles!

I recently visited Payless Shoes to pick up a pair of simple summer sandals for my mamabear. Dang.. Payless sure has upgraded since I was there last! I swear everywhere I go, I see a duplicate of the ever so popular Steve Madden platform pumps. I actually have a couple pairs myself: in gold glitter & black suede. But the difference is, I DID NOT and WILL NOT will pay full original retail price! There are times where I like to spoil and treat myself, but most times I will wait until they are either on sale or find them for a bargain elsewhere. I've been looking for a nice pair of NUDE pumps for more of a casual outfits and of course these babies caught my eye!
 PROS: 
- Only $30 & you'll get anything else in the store for half price.
- I doubt ANYONE will guess these cuties are from Payless, they look high end!
- They are as comfortable as any other designer pumps would be.
- You don't have to feel guilty if these get ruined because they were cheap anyways! :)

CONS: 
- The quality is NOT up to par compared to designer shoes. Scratches are left easily, but at least they aren't too noticeable.

I don't plan on wearing them every single day, so I don't think I have too much to worry about with the heel breaking or anything. In fact, I've had some cute Payless shoes before and they've lasted me YEARS, AND I was wearing them everyday! I guess you just have to try certain things out for yourself and be your own judge.

BUT if your a women that loves wearing HIGH to the sky heels, but hates how they much your feet scream after, you NEEEED a pair of Super Feet insoles! :D
I have a few shoe/feet related items for men AND women! I have these (look below) insoles, specifically for heels 1.5inches or higher. Let me tell you, they are AMAZING! They slip right into your shoe and mold with your feet. I could last at least 3 more hours wearing my highest heels without the usual discomfort. I NEVER wear ANY heels without them. (Nordstrom $20)
SERIOUSLY..

SUPER FEET is a MUST HAVE for us ladies!
Hmm.. Maybe I'll make a post about my top best purchases! :) This would definitely be up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment