Monday, August 15, 2011

Quick Update on MY Summer of 2011

FIRST & FOREMOST.. I just want to give a BIG THANK YOU to those that have subscribed and left such sweet & supportive comments during my blogging absence!!! It was such a wonderful surprise since I really think my blog quite boring.. I feel I need to make it more interesting. Maybe add some more pictures?? Haha, or I could just regularly update like everyone else. ^_____^ But honestly, you ladies have really made me smile. THANK you SOOO much! <3  
I just want to do a quick update with what's been up with me. I'll probably end up doing a special post on each important update, but I'll just quickly sum it up so you know what's coming! :) 
1. If your following me on Twitter or if we're friends on Facebook, you'd know that the hubby & I are expecting our first child! :0) It's definitely our miracle and you'll know all the fun and exciting details in a separate post *jumps up & down from excitement*!
2. I've purchased some new beauty goodies throughout the summer. Things I haven't tried before, but I feel like I've used them enough now to write up a review on how well or not-so-well it worked for me. 
3. Payless BOGO shoes IS the business. I'm not about name brands, but I AM about quality where it's necessary. I'd rather pay $30 for a pair of shoes that LOOK EXACTLY like the designer $100 pair of shoes, SOMETIMES. I'll get more into it later, but for those ladies that LOVE high heel pumps, but hate that it hurts your feet as the day goes on, you NEED to get "Super Feet"! I'll tell you why..

Anyways, gonna get started on my new blog entries to share! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! can't wait for your post on your NEW BORN:)

    CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww ur blog is NOT boringgg.. wat are u talking about!! I like blogs that don't post too often like many times a day because I can never keep up reading them alll!! that's why i only once every week or so and thats it lol.....

    WOOOHHOOOoo congrats on your baby!!! I can't wait to see more post on ur updatess!! it'll be soo much fun reading those =] and super excited about SUPER FEET!!.. I'm into comfort and affordable shoes/makeup/clothes everything!! except my supplements LOL but you know.. the luxuries items we can totally find things that look granddd but cost a fraction only =] that's the smart wat to shop =]koodoosss to you =]

    P.S you might wanna skip the nail polish and hair dye during pregnancy even tho I know the revlon grey suede look super niceee but baby's ur priority =] do you want a girl or a boy? or TWINS?

    Alx

    ReplyDelete