Friday, February 25, 2011

"Why don't you guys just LIVE on the mountain!?"


Everyone always tells me that we spend too much time at the mountains. I say we don't spend ENOUGH time there! Today was THEEE perfect day! It was veryyy nippy, but the sun was shining and the snow was so powdery! I love days like this. You can see EVERYTHING & it is so amazingly beautiful. It's definitely the perfect spot to clear your head when you need some "me" time, too bad I'll never go snowboarding by myself though! Hehee.. <3


[[Sushi Town in Bonney Lake, Washington]] We couldn't have ended the day more perfect! We haven't had sushi in forever and we went to my favorite spot (Babe introduced me to this genius place when we first started dating). We made it to the happy hour, so OF COURSE, we ordered much more than we can eat! We need to take some home and share with the rest of the family! mm.. mmm.. good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment