Sunday, February 20, 2011

korean 아줌마's piss me off!

아줌마 (Ah-jum-ma: middle age ladies).
I’m not being racist (I am Korean myself so I’ve dealt with PLENTY of incidences like this & they are always the same).
Annoyance of the day:
So this Korean lady comes through our drive thru &:
  1. Keeps asking for things we don’t have while reading the menu (AND when I keep telling her we don’t have them).
  2. Says everything too expensive (our most expensive item is $8.99 and we give BIG portions) & tries to get it cheaper.
  3. She’s very far from the window and she’s holding her money up lose to her while half my body is OUT of the damn window. What’s worse is that every time she asked a question, she pulled the money back, so I looked like an idiot that kept popping in and out of our widow (it happened about 3 times).
  4. She yells, “Why can’t I eat inside?!” I tell her, she’s in the drive thru, she can park and come inside to eat if she wants. Then she refuses after he founds put there’s a couple people eating inside.. Um, DUH!! It’s a restaurant! That’s what people do!
  5. She starts yelling about her receipt (which I hand to her) & asking how we would know who to give her food to. WTF?! Five times, I tried to explain that she’s in the drive thru and she can wait there until (yes, I had to explain this step by step) we wrap the food up, open the DRIVE THRU window, hand her the food, and she can drive away and eat anywhere.
Gahhhhhh!!! They drive me crazy with their bad manners, attitude, and cheapness. I’m trying to be as nice as possible but it’s difficult when she’s yelling at me about something she should definitely feel stupid about.
Ugh. Business is slow, but still.. Please don’t come back again! (She acts ridiculous every time too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment