Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A sneak peak from a photoshoot with these beautiful ladies..

Melissa, Doreen, Me
JP CAST
05.30.2011
It's been a while since I've done a photoshoot with friends and boy, was it fun! So much laughing and just overall a GREAT time. I was nervous because I've gained weight and it's been a while since I let THIS much skin show since my gogo dancing days. But whatever, the picture came out great and the girls were all supportive of each other and having a good time. The way I think of it is, I came to hang out with some awesome ladies and we happen to dress up and take picture. It's not always about having to look like a supermodel. Sometimes, it's about being comfortable with yourself and working with what you have. Work what your mama gave you! We shot at Green River CC in the woodsy area. It was a long walk on a muddy/ dirt path, but thank goodness the sun wasn't attacking us. It would NOT have been cute to be sweating up a storm before you take your pictures, especially when there were no mirrors to fix ourselves! We are such silly girls, totally didn't think to bring a towel or bathrobe (we were changing in the middle of this dirt road!)! It was soo awkward when joggers/bikesr/dog-owners took this path we were on. LOL, but I think it's those awkward moments that make for a good story to tell later.

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing, and slender. =p LOL @ the bikers and joggers. They probably thought it was their lucky day.

    "Sometimes, it's about being comfortable with yourself and working with what you have. Work what your mama gave you!" - So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like you were the sun
    and i've been spinning in your orbit
    i tried to run but you got me where you wanted
    i don't know how it took so long to see
    the love for you is poison for me

    Wonderful photo. I liked it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, you really are just so beautiful! You are the girl on the right, right? haha~ I just love it!
    And love your blog! ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this picture is hot!!!!! * burns lol im lame but anyhow can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! You girls are hot! LOL. I Love it.


    -Dinah
    http://www.dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gain weight?? u still look very slim to mee wiht curves in the right place =]...great pictureee!!!

    np.. I really like that scarf soo it would be great to see more styles with it =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo turned out great! And it doesn't look like you gained weight at all, you look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an amazing figure, I wouldn't worry too much about gaining weight because you look stunning! I adore your blog and will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish all the luck in the world with it.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you girls are hot! You have an amazing figure girl! :)

    ReplyDelete