Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NEO DALI Brown Circle Lens Review

Price: $25 per pair
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Water Content: 45%
Disposable: 1 year (yearly)
Approved By:
Man, oh, man.. This post is once again, long overdue. Welll.. Here is it.

KoreaBigEyes.com --- I ordered these lenses from this company and received them about 2 weeks after. I've heard  mixed reviews about this company, some good, some not so good. But overall, my experience wasn't bad at all. Everything from ordering to receiving was pretty standard and I haven't encountered any problems whatsoever with them. A lot of people were saying that they don't trust the professionalism of the company because of all the spelling/ grammar errors on their website. But in my honest opinion, I don't think that has anything to do with the quality of the product or customer service.

I really can't say anything about their customer service because I didn't have any problems with their service where I needed to contact them. But I can say that the specific item I ordered and recieved from them is absolutely fab and I would re-purchase again. I'll admit their prices can be a bit steep, but they do have the occasional GREAT deals and promotions!

Right now, use the discount code "XMAS25" for 25% off your order! And you get a free 3D cute animal contact case with every pair you purchase! (Promo ends December 25th)

NEO DALI Brown --- I've done hazel colored, green, grey, and pink lenses before, but I was looking to get something more natural to my eye color and something somewhat CLOSER to my actual eye size. The bigger circle lenses I've tried tend to make my eyes so dry after only a few hours and I don't like how buggish it makes me look. Everyone always comment and tell me my eyes look creepy! LOL. At least with this pair no one notices I'm wearing any at all, but once I take them off, the difference is still quite noticeable.
These brown lenses actually came with this yellow contact case that I didn't like, so I decided to use my cute grey hippo case I got from PinkyParadise.com a while back. 

A closer look:

  • ENLARGEMENT:  ★★★☆- Obviously, it doesn't give that huge DOLLY eye effect. After all, it's only 14.2mm! But that's exactly what I love about them! It only gives a slight enlargement for a much more natural looking effect.
  • COLOR &/or DESIGN:  ★★★ - Like I've been saying, if you're going for a more natural eye look, this is for you! Blends in so perfectly with my real eye color.
  • COMFORT:  ★★- Super duper comfortable! I can wear this ALL day without any dryness or irritation & putting them in is easy breezy, lemon squeezy! ツ
OVERALL OPINION: 
I absolutely adore these!!! It's so perfect for an everyday, natural wear/ look. These are my go-to circle lenses! I know I can NEVER go wrong with these, will be re-ordering when their lifespan as ended! 

I know I've used this picture already as my FOTD, but just showing you again, what they look like on with a full face of makeup! :) Quite natural looking, eh?

25 comments:

  1. They look so pretty on you, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so nice and natural ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i have these and i love them so much. this is my go-to pair. actually, i ordered them from the same seller and i personally thing they are better than any other seller i've tried so far. ordered 3 times already and i didn't have any problem so far..
    they look great on you.
    and i love your new hair style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!  I really like the lenses :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so natural looking :3  They will never go out of style haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already look gorgeous with your natural iris w/o the enhancement of any lens! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wear these everyday <3 but the place I got them from is more expensive than the place you got yours :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. these lenses are definitely a good pair for the natural every-day lens wearer :D It looks great & almost invisible on your eyes unless it's seen close up! :D I've been looking into getting more brown natural lenses but i just bought a pair a while back so.. i shall wishlist these until i need new lenses :D   the hippo case is super adorable .. though i heard you're meant to change your lenses every 3 months? =/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look very lovely on you. They look so natural that I wouldn't have been able to tell that you were wearing any contacts. I've been wanting to try out some brown lens but I just ordered some circle lens that are supposedly dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are beautiful! I don't see too much difference with your natural eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look GREAT on you! They're subtle yet not.. I love how they look real yet enlarge your iris' at the same time. I've seen people wear this design and I've wanted to try it but I haven't seen any people with light coloured eyes try them.. guess that means I should! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I can comment! Wooot! hahaha It's been a dark and sad time not being to comment, feels like going mute! ><

    You look great in those contacts! I think having some subtle contacts is a good idea since those huge fancy shamcy ones sometimes require more maintenance to wear (like maybe heavier makeup etc.) I know it's the same photo but you look gorgeous babe!!!! <3 <3 <3 Your man is soooo lucky!Thanks for your sweet comment lady! Hahahaha Im so happy to have found friends that have the same "addiction" and understanding for designer goods! I think the azur speedy is soooo gorgy! If I didn't already have my speedy I'd be lusting for it too! I hope you get yours soon! *hint to the bf? LOL but then again, after that camera he may be low on funds =P*  I will definitively bug spray the crap out of my feet and legs! I ALWAYS get bitten, the only time I haven't gotten bitten in Asia is Tokyo! Which is why I love that place, Im sort of dreading going to Vietnam with my bf, imagine the bugs!!!!Omg 5$ back from shopping?! Is this ebates thing available in Canada?! I hate how lots of online things are not available to use despite the fact that we're just neighbors, no love no love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, jen!  it looks very natural on you.  i don't like circle lenses that stand out too much. 

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the same contacts! I agree that they are more natural looking, which I like...
    but they look almost black on me =(
    They look so nice and have a "rich brown" color when you wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I love the look of those contacts on you
    Your so brave I would be so freaked out about putting them in and taking them out haha Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look of those contacts on you
    Your so brave I would be so freaked out about taking them out and putting them in Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lindsey Bows And ArrowSunday, December 11, 2011

    I love the natural transition here! Not too big, but JUST RIGHT!!

    xoxo,lindsey  |  http://bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very natural looking! They compliment you really well, and makes you look great! Although you look wonderful w/o the lenses as well :) 

    I will look into these... I've never ordered circle lenses before but I just got my prescription updated and I'm excited to try 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do like these natural looking ones!

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely as ever! i miss you deary! keep safe hot momma!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome review, they look amazing on you! You are so beautiful!

    I have a giveaway this week, would love for you to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. they look so natural on you~~~i wanna try some NEo lense because ive heard the comfort level with their lense is really good. btw i luv luv the lips on ur picture~~~very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  23. this look so natural, I need a lens like this, which is perfect for everyday look, thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look absolutely gorgeous with those lenses on! It looks so natural on you.

    ReplyDelete