Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Guns & Osama Bin Laden

Bull's Eye Indoor Range LLC  --- Well, I certainly had an interesting Sunday! It's not everyday I get to shoot some REAL guns at a paper target man covering his man-gina (definitely can see why this is the #1 pick for the ladies :D!)

PMao:  You wanna shoot Obama? (Points at potential target poster)
Me:  (Squinting at the poster) You mean Osama?!

It's unfortunate that the man running our country's name is so close to the name of the man that brought upon the devastion. And this stupid iphone autocorrect doesn't help either! :X (But at least my phone mishap isn't nearly as bad as what happened to this guy below!)
It would have been so perfect if we had actually chosen the Bin Laden poster to shoot at since only a few hours after our return did they announce on TV that he had finally been killed.

I'm glad that the man responsible for starting this war & havoc can finally do no more, but I also find it incredibly disturbing that people everywhere were sooo happy, celebrating, & partying it up because of someone's death. Yes, he's dead. But that doesn't necessarily mean his reign of terror is completely over. That doesn't mean our troops will be send back right away. And it necessarily mean the economy is all of a sudden going to shoot back up. I'm NOT saying that I DO know what this means. All I'm saying is I'm certain there's still TOO much we don't know, & it's definitely not the time to pop bottles yet.

Anyways--!!! Damn, I can't even remember what names of the guns were that I had the privilege of trying out.

Gun#1 - Didn't know what to expect. Wasn't too bad.
Gun#2 - Louder than the first. The impact made me feel like I got punched in the nose!
Gun#3 - Louder AND heavier than the first two. It shook my whole body & made my arms sore.
Overall, it was an amazing out-of-the-norm day for me thanks to the boys! Now I will be prepared for when the zombies attack!! Wahoooo!!! xD 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a good way to train up! Incase judgement day is here, I would like to defend my family and shoot the zombies in the head! hahaha!! I love your outfit here babe! something i would normally wear :D

    ReplyDelete