Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Savi Day Spa with my Loves!

Me and Diana have never done anything like this before so of course, we were nervous and excited at the same time. I was probably freaking out the most because I don't usually like people I don't know touching me, unless you're Jimmy Fallon or Conan's O' Brien(Yes, I have a HUGE thing for funny men!!!)

Anyways, Anna gets a massage once a week, so she knew the 411. She was shocked to see I had FULL-ON makeup. She told me my face will become a hot mess at the end of the session (luckily, my whole face was still intact and no smudges either! YES!!) The next challenge (for me anyway) was to get BOOTY-A** naked and then put on the robe. 
SIDE STORY: For me, having nothing but a robe on in front of a stranger is a BIG DEAL. I once cried so hard when I just hopped out of the shower naked and boyfriend left the bedroom door open and a friend walked by. I don't know if he saw anything, but regardless of that, I was still VERY embarrassed. Yeah, yeah, I was a former GO-GO dancer, BUT go-go's don't dance naked. I always layered up, I even wore much more than I would to the beach. I'm not the type to take ANY chances for a "wardrobe malfunction" happening. In fact, I NEVER EVER wear a dress unless I have some type of shorts or spankies underneath. <-- Additional reason to that being that I want to be ready if sh*t goes down while I'm out and about. I'm not a fighter and I'm good at avoiding drama, but I'll always be ready to throw down for my loved ones. ALWAYS.

SO back to what I was originally blogging about.. We all stripped down to our birthday suit underneath the comfy robes and waited for our masseuses to take us in. And wouldn’t you know it, the other two girls got females and I got the male. My instant reaction: AWKWARD! The girls knew me well enough to assume I would be freaking out. =0) Hahaha. Well, surprisingly, it was the complete opposite! My masseuse’s name was Jason and he was amazing! I have so many knots in my back and needed someone really aggressive. I guess he teaches massage therapy Monday- Fridays and only works at Savi on Saturdays. He made me feel very comfortable and was VERY professional about everything. I’ve never felt sooo relaxed before.

We had purchased a Living Social deal where we get $100 worth of a massage for $50. I can easily say it was worth $50, but I don’t believe ANY massage is worth $100. I’ll definitely be going back, but ONLY when they have specials. I would never pay full price for his place, even though it was as good as it was.

Damn.. Talking about it makes me want another one. Hmm, going to have to ask my boyfriend now! But I think I should give him one first, he’s the one that sent me on the spa day in first place and he’s been working extra hard lately. He definitely deserves one. :0) Perhaps with a happy ending.. if you catch my drift.. HEHEHEHE!!

After our massages, we were finally feeling relaxed and I was starvin' Marvin! We hit up The Harmon Hub just a few blocks over. We made it for their happy hour. I really like this spot, it's cozy and very decent prices. I shall return!  
Anyways.. Laters!

SAVI DAY SPA
1320 Broadway Plaza
Tacoma, WA 98402-3411
(253) 627-2000

No comments:

Post a Comment