Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who's bites off an ear?!

There's something I've been meaning to blog about since I found out a few days ago. I have a friend, let's call him "Mac" for privacy purposes. He is the son of one of my mom's best friends. He's really a terrific guy in his earlier 20's and very protective of his friends and family. I consider him and his mom like family. They were there and helped me a lot through the times when I was sick and needed to be constantly taken to the hospital.

SOOO- This is what happened, in this order

1. Mac and his friends have a good night and finally leave the bar.
2. RandomDUDE#1 grabs one of the homegirl's ass.
3. Mac pulls RandomDUDE#1 away and ask him WTF he's doing.
4. RandomDUDE#1's psychotic friend creeps up behind Mac and literally bites half his ear off.
5. There is a piece of ear onside the bar.
6. Someone gets arrested and looking at felony charges.

WHAT THE F*CK, right?! --> Click Here for the pic, if you don't want to see, then don't click it.

FIRST OFF, I could see HOW an incident like that might have happened in the midst of a big brawl or even a one-on-one FIGHT, but that's not the case. The dude took out his ear BEFORE a fight even happened! Please, someone tell me, what kind of shit it that?!

And SECONDLY, who in their right mind thinks to even do something like that?! The dude is absolutely pyschotic! What blows my mind is that he had INTENDED to bite his ear off, it definitely wasn't a spur of the moment thing with this nut. This is just crazy. I'm a nice person and never wish harm upon anyone, but I REALLY hope this guy loses both his legs in a painful accident. If I was RandomDUDE#1, I would NOT want to keep a psycho like this guy around as a friend and I'd be embarassed/ ashamed that I was even involved with what happened.

The next thing that REALLY f*cking pissed me off is Mac's so-called "facebook friends", He had posted the picture of his ear up on FB (which I didn't even get to see until he had asked me if I had seen it!). He had about 45 comments and I decided to see what people said about it. OH MY F*CKING GOD.. I was getting SOOO heated.

Everyone was either making a stupid joke or EWW-ing him. Once, again, WTF?! What kind of "friends" are these?!?! How would they f*cking like it if they lost a limb and that's all the kinds of comments their own friends were leaving? I saw maybe one or two, actually being concerned and supportive. I GUESS THOSE F*CKERS don't fully understand the situation.

1. Do you NOT understand how hard it will be for him to find a good professional job now?
2. Do you NOT understand all the physical pain he has and will go through?
3. Do you NOT understand all the emotional pain he and his family is going through, especially on his mom?

Ugh. Some people need to grow the F*CK up. Think about the bigger picture, not the 3-seconds you feel disgusted.

Anyways, just needed to vent. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment