Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quick update, but more to come!

I know I haven't updated in a while, just been super busy! But I've been thinking a lot about summer posts and looks! ANDDD- I've been online window shopping like crazy. It's hard to just look and NOT buy. But I like it, it gives me an idea of what I want that I can probably find for a bargain somewhere else. I'm not the type of girl to spend $100's on luxury items. I get what I need and find what I want for cheaper elsewhere. There are some things out there that you really SHOULD spend the extra dough on, like skin care. I guess I'm not really the one that could say much on that. I guess you could say I've been blessed with the fact that I've never had a pimple/ or acne issues before. But I do have extremely dry skin! So really, I only need to get moisturizers with tons of good hydrating ingredients in there, and thank goodness I can find any of those at a local drugstore.

Anyways, this isn't going to be a long post or anything. Just a quick update. I took these pictures a few days ago when I got bored and decided to wear some color to work. Of course, I did NOT wear the falsies all day though. Just for a few shots and bye-bye they went. This was my first time trying them out since I got them at Daiso. Anyways, I have many more ideas I'd love to share with the blogging community! Stay tuned! <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm soo jealous!! I have tons of acne!!actually not anymore, I just have TONs of acne SCARS T_T...sighhh... and I totally agree with you .. I don't usually spend a whole lot on luxury items.. I love buying something cheap that looks super expensive..=] I think that's the smart way to shop no?...but yes, skin care is where all my $_$ goes but I don't mind it at alll.. mmmmm I eat a lot too soo a whole lot of money goes to feeding my big tummy =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is absolutely flawless. I love your makeup colors and the lippie. I wish I looked as good as you. =)

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete