Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i heart shoes!

Lately, I’ve been obsessed with 3 things: mascara, lipsticks, and shoes. This specific post will be on:

 Shoes (Every girl is addicted to shoes, even if we never wear the pairs we buy.)

What girl DOESN’T love shoes, right? Whether it be stilettos, sneakers, wedges, or boots, SHOES are something we can never get enough of! :0) I have some personal favorites are the Steve Madden’s. I only own two different pairs right now, but I promise, my collection will soon be growing!

My newest MUST-HAVE’s from his collections are:

KARMENAF $129.95 (in WHITE FABRIC) -  OHEMJEE! Just look at how cute they are! I’ve been really into the floral print lately and these would be the PERFECT addition to WOO’S-SHOES family! You can really wear them with ANYTHING. Wear them dressed up or casually down. Either way, I guarantee you’ll be getting non-stop compliments. AHHH, I want them sooo bad, it’s good!
PARTYY-R $129.95 (in FUSCH STN) – I’m not a huge fan of satin shoes, but only because they can get dirty and damaged easily, but if I had these bad boys, I’d keep them locked up and only let them play on special occasions. I love how vibrant the pink color is! But what really did it for me is the rhinestone heels. What more can a girl ask for? You got your diamonds on EXTRA high heels in a bright Barbie pink color. Mr. Madden, you’ve scored big time! You’ve put the SEX in SEXY! This is definitely WINNING! =0)
I’m not the type of girl to buy shoes over $100. I’m a bargain shopper, so I usually wait until prices drop to a reasonable number. So if anyone reading this wants me to love them foreverrrrrrr, you know what to do! *BIG HUMONGOUS SMILE*
 So, while we are on the subject of SHOES, let me share with you some pictures I found online (these are NOT my photos) of the cutest Hello Kitty sneakers I have laid my eyes on! I would totally rock these with no hesitation! I know these editions are old, but who cares? I still feel like sharing.
These last sneakers are TOOO cute! From what I read,the Hello Kitty was photo shopped onto these AF1's from this Meliza girl and she did an amazing job! I wish they really did make these!

1 comment:

  1. omg are those hello kitty reeboks?!?


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete