Sunday, November 13, 2011

Godson's 2nd Birthday and TEAM PACMAN!

Happy Birthday, Kyan-Pepper!
Yesterday, we celebrated the 2nd birthday of my adorable godson, Kyan! I'm so terrible, I missed his 1st birthday last year due to work, but so happy I was there for him and his mom this year. His mama (Becca) and I have been best friends for 15 years! Can you believe that?! I was one of the two people in the delivery room with her and watched as Kyan entered into this world! I cried when I first laid eyes on him. He looks exactly the same as the day he was born. 

Now, I am expecting and you can best believe they WILL become the best of friends like their mom's. Even if they hate each other, we're gonna FORCE them to become brothers! LOL. By the way, if you're wondering what mix he is, he is half Cambodian, half white (or maybe it's Italian?). 

His dad isn't in his life much. He's a crummy, dead beat dad. You'd think he'd be there for his son and all about family considering he IS in the military, but nope. In fact, do you know what he got my girl for the baby shower? A $200 gift card to Walmart and on the back it reads, "From Your Friend, *his name*. WOW, right?? WTH.. That was the first thing the FATHER has ever given them. Lousy, just lousy. Ugh, there's much more to why he's an awful, but I won't get into that. I'll give him some credit because after all, he is serving our country. 

But seriously. how can you NOT WANT to be in the life of this BEAUTIFUL little boy?! Ain't he precious?? And he's incredibly smart too! It's amazing how little minds are like sponges. They absorb so much information and when they learn something new, it's something we go all "ooh" and "ahh", because it really is SUPER cute and cool! I cannot wait to make those kinds of memories with baby Ethan. 

I'm SOO pissed. I had the cutest photo session with him in the bedroom, he was posing and cheesing! OMG, it was like "I could die right now" cute! But I realized afterwards, that all I got was a black screen because of the setting my camera was on, so I completely missed everything. Ughhhhhhhhh. Whatevers. I'll have plenty of more opportunities soon. Here are just a few pictures I actually DID capture..


Sooo cute, right? But he refused to put on his tie.

His party was a "Toy Story 3" theme! 

His mom, my best friend of 15 years!

After he blew out the cake.

Messy boy! 

"It's my birthday, I can cry if I want to!" 

Present time! 
(We got him that Woody doll on the bottom left corner. That thing was $40! Kid's toys are so damn expensive nowadays!)

The MOMMIES Club!
Mom in the middle and two expected mothers to be on the sides! 

I ended the night watching the Pacquaio VS Marquez fight over at Michael's. I was actually planning on staying home, but Lexi was over there and I thought I'd give her company. I ended being a lot more into the fight than I thought I would. I didn't know this is the third time Pacman and Marquez have entered the ring together. It was definitely a close match, but PACMAN WINS, once again, like always! I'll admit Marquez got some really good punches in there though. There were a LOT of haters that didn't agree with the ways things ended. But they all need to SHUT THE EFF UP. 

Manny has always been very humble and proves to the world again and again that he is THEE CHAMP. Hopefully, Mayweather and him can finally enter the ring in May and give the WORLD what they've SOOOO been longing for. I honestly believe that will be one of the most epic boxing matches of ALL TIME! If you plan to miss it, you're an absolute idiot. It will be going down in the history books! 

8 comments:

  1. Awwww! He is too cute! I just love kids ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorable!! And that sucks that your camera had that error, but at least you got some cute pics still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg cutest little boy ever!!!! & i love how u call him kyan-pepper hehehe that winking photo of him is adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. His father is scum for not wanting to be in his life. That boy is adorable!! Happy Birthday Kyan! Did you dye your hair? I haven't been around. You ladies look wonderful. And I agree, Manny is the CHAMP!! and I would love to see him n Mayweather, def would be epic. I can't believe us women actually love boxing. I'm more interested in it than Chris..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable. I second what nadine said about his father, it makes me so sad. His mum is gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh he is so cute!
    That cake is adorable.
    You girls look so pretty too, I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's adorable! and you are one darn pretty hot preggy mama! epic beauty! hahaha! yay! thanks for that awesome tribute message for our beloved Filipino boxing champ! I agree with you, He's really good, he keeps on attacking and landing much punches to Marquez, while these arrogant Marquez keeps on waiting for Pacquiao to make some mistake.. Marqz will never win without attacking and just doing some counter punch.

    Muuaaahh! love yah hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so adorable! Xx

    ReplyDelete