Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HauteLook order finally arrived and current online sales codes!

I got this whole lot for ONLY $30!
Yay! My HauteLook.com order FINALLY arrived today. My sister was telling me they take forever to ship just like QVC, but I didn't think it would take THIS long. I made an order over 3 weeks ago, and then I finally get an email last week (Thursday or Friday) telling me it was finally shipped. Well, I can't complain, I got a great deal!

HauteLook recently had the Urban Decay Primer Potion (the older design) that is originally $18 for only $10 (they're probably trying to hurry and get rid of all the old packaged ones). Yeah, I know they are also selling it for the same price on the actual UB site, but I like that on HauteLook, they EACH came with a mini/ travel size Primer Potion in "Greed"! Not bad at all, eh?! ツ 
&&& it came with this:
It's an exclusive deal for HauteLook customers, I suppose. If you're looking to buy the Urban Decay: Book of Shadows IV, you're gonna love this special code! Of course, I'm not going to be greedy and keep it to myself!  Sharing is caring! You can get $15 OFF of it's retail price ($64 = $49). I'm considering getting this, just because it comes with so many goodies!
  • 16 Eye Shadow Shades
  • Full-Size 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • Travel-Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Travel-Size Supercurl Curling Mascara
  • A USB cable to connect to download how-to videos to your phone! And there’s an added bonus: a portable speaker that delivers big sound. The sleek, purple device easily attaches to your keychain so you can whip it out whenever you demand better sound from your phone and MP3 player.
Use Code: H6B-S6V-39C-H64  
Valid until: December 31st, 2011.

I tested it out on the site (UrbanDecay.com) 
and it definitely works! 

. ♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.

CherryCulture.com is also having their Annual Private Sale 40% OFF ALL NYX items!!! You may know, I'm a HUGEEE NYX lover, so this is quite exciting for me! ツ I know I shouldn't be buying anymore stuff, but come on now, 40% off and FREE shipping for orders of $40 or more.. I just can't pass this up. It's the bargain shopper in me. I must do it!!! 

They finally have the grinding blush that I've been wanting so badly, so I definitely ordered one of those! They have a few other new items as well, so take a peek! I'm a little bummed that they were out of stock of most of the Matte Lipsticks I wanted to try, but oh well. Next time. 

 Use Code: NYX40   
Valid Until: November 13th, 2011
Saved $27 with FREE SHIPPING.. 
Can we say WINNING? DUH!

. ♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.

BenefitCosmetics.com is currently having their annual 
Friends & Family 20% OFF sales event!

 Use Code: LOVEYALL   
Valid Until: November 14th, 2011

. ♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.

TooFaced.com is ALSO having their semi-annual 
Friends & Family 20% OFF sales event!

 Use Code: FF2011F   
Valid Until: November 16th, 2011
. ♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.♡.♥.

Happy online shopping ladies! 

19 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing!! oh my gosh looks like I'm gonna go on a NYX haul! x) <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! That is so cheap!
    10 dollars each! You got a massive bargain
    Ahh trying to resist buying things off Cherry Culture :( I can't wait to see what you purchased!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg all the sale!i can go crazy!!! but then again,not in the US T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those primers look really funky :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG SO MANY SALES. I'm jealous of you Americans & your sales XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! The UD Primer Potion is such a bargain.
    omg so many sales! Glad I'm not living in the states or I'd be so tempted.

    Just found your blog via SukiPooki's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey thanks for sharing!
    i am due for some NYX haul!
    wanna try the black label lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so many great deals~~~thx for the heads up~~~too bad most company dont ship out of the US...I thought about buying the UD primer too, but i didn't since i have alot of base already and i like my eyeshadow base to have colour...lol but 30 bucks for 3 full size and 3 travel size thats a good bargain~~~


    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember waiting around 3 weeks from my order at Haute Look as well. Guess that's normal!

    All these discounts... I JUST upgraded my pc and shouldn't be spending anymore but I may have to take that cherry culture code.. though I haven't heard amazing things about their shipping to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a crap time to wait for delivery, such a bargain though. Your last comment on my blog about how some people need a kick in the shins made me laugh so much. Hope all is well.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kyaaaaa.... 40% discount for NYX item~~~ thank you so much for sharing this Jen <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I want one UD Primer Potion,, LOL..

    That's why I love Hautelook, but I miss that great deal u.u

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omgoshhhhh no wayyyyyyyyy!!! :(.. I'm sad I don't get the same deals here.. Actually I don't get much sales except for Motives Cosmetics :).. Let me know if u want anything from them ;)

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great deal on all the UD PP and I agree Hautelook takes forever but I suppose it's cause they need the factory to ship to them first.

    All the deals going on are so tempting but I must resist and save money for my trip, you are so not making this easy Jen with all the great deals you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing. I shouldn't read this post because I'm not good at saving money hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. great deal!!!! it just gives me a thrill when i buy shit on a major discount hehe. even though i freaking hate that damn packaging LOL i just got 1 in the new packaging. i hope it doesnt dry up >.<

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, i just hope they can deliver to philippines.. *envy* haha thanks for sharing hun! mmuah!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow thats a lot of stuff!! Thanks for the sales infos girl haha I've never had a nyx anything before, do you have reviews on that? xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow thanks a lot for showing this! You got a great deal on the Urban Decay primer! By the way I like your blog, im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete