Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Tattoo - Part II

So, I had this picture in my draft folder because I had recently found it from a photo shoot I did a couple years ago. I'm hoping to get more pieces done in the future! I did a tattoo post a while ago and went into details about what my side piece is and what it means to me. You can read it here! :)
I'm very lucky I have no problems with stretching of my tattoo or even any stretch marks in general due to my pregnancy! But still, I'll have to work VERY hard after baby is born to get back into shape. We'll see exactly how THAT will work out. Hopefully well.. *crosses fingers*

I DO plan on getting more in the future. Although this is my first and only piece, tattoos can be very addicting. I have so many ideas, but haven't decided on which one of them to act upon just yet. But I would love to get my left side, a half sleeve, and upper back done as well!

If you have any hate/ lecture comments about being inked, keep them to yourselves. I won't approve them and if anything, I'll just end dedicate a post calling all you haters out. I'm not one of those people that get random weird tattoos for the hell of it without reasoning or purpose. I understand my body is a temple and I think long and hard about what something means to me before permanently marking myself.

Anyways, this post is going to be a lot shorter than I thought. :) Like I said you can click here to read the FULL entry about my tattoo (how long it took & all those fun details)! Thanks for the support and love, ladies!

31 comments:

  1. wow that looks so AMAZING!!!!I really want a tattoo also ^^ also, I am very jealous of your nice body hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and the detail is amazing, props to sitting through that. Haha I'd kill to have your bod too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow.. how long did this take? It looks awesome!! :O Two other friends of mine have gotten similarly placed tattoos like this ^___^ Is yours of a peacock? (sorry, im blind so i cant really tell T____T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful tattoo and amazing picture! I can't wait to read the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooowwww great tatoo, so sexy. Kisss :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tattoo, it's amazing. I hate getting lectures about my tattoo, as if I was too stupid to understand the consequences before I got it.
    You'll make an awesome, tattooed momma! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally went full and big on your first ink! I'm impressed - my first one was tiny. Saying that they totally are addictive. I've had ideas for ages but they weren't really the cheapest thing to get in the UK so i'll have to see what the pricing is like in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky that have that tatoo on the side of your body so it doesn't stretch too much during pregnancy!
    I don't think I'd ever get a tatoo unless those sticker ones, but yours looks pretty cool!
    And I enjoy reading your story about how you got the tatoo and what it means.

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really pretty! It looks like it was really painful ): I'm too large of a wuss to get a tattoo. I'm even scared to pierce my lip haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tattoo sexy lady, I just got my second one today .x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girl, awww bless her heart, it's a prodigy ant, I am now property of The Prodigy, so I like to think.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tattoo :) the colours and design are so beautiful :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the tattoo! It looks so sexyyy! :D
    I wanna have one but hubby won't allow me :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this! thanks so much for sharing. =] & i am sure u will get your hot sexy body back in no time after u have the baby ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so sick!!! Love the pic too!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) love u hun!
    Don't worry! I know u will be successful in getting back in shape :) s2

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your tattoo is so bad ass I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tatt is amazing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello! i've just become a follower of your blog cause it's really cute and I love it! btw what a wonderful tatto! I have a tattoo as well behind my neck! :-) If you want to have a look at my blog, here's the link: http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it! It's beautiful. I have one tattoo & it's small on my pelvis of a music note that ends in a heart with a peace sign in the center. It was kind of a random pick but the experience of going & getting it was what meant something to me. :) Now I want to blog about mine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. that's a beautiful tat! I kind of want to get one for personal reasons but I am nervous about getting one that large! Good on you, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's definitely something you have to really think hard about being going through with, especially a piece this big, but luckily it's on a place where no one ever sees it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi jenn, i am a new follower~

    that is a very sexy tattoo!


    www.kenchanayoh.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. waa... very nice tatto! you are brave enough to make it on your skin, did you feel hurt?

    ReplyDelete