YES! ❤ It's giveaway time like I promised! It's close to Christmas and my birthday so I wanted to squeeze in one more giveaway before the year of 2011 was over! (◠‿◠) I've gotten so much love on my last entry with my first finished "blinged out" item! You girls have been so sweet and your kind words make me motivated to start many more projects!
What better way to show my appreciation than to GIVE AWAY the first thing I ever blinged out myself?! I know I could keep it as memory of my first item, but I'd much rather it go to someone that really likes it! Make me happy to know someone else thinks something I made was worth having.
But this giveaway wouldn't be much with only one simple item. So in honor of this EYELASH CASE, I've added on a few of my favorite EYELASH ESSENTIALS, everything you need for the perfect look, application, and the removal of your false eyelashes ! ❤
Like I've said in my previous entry, I've been a busy little bee lately: working, trying to recover from being sick, & prepping for the arrival of Ethan. I have worked on a few entries ahead of time and will be posting them as soon as I can, but you probably won't see any personal entries for a while. Thank you, everyone for making my days brighter! I always look forward to the sweet words you girls leave me! Thank you, thank you!!! Hope you like the items I've picked out! ツ
ONE lovely winner will get:
- My first finished blinged out item (Hello Kitty Eyelash Case. Click Here to see the entry!)
- One pair of my favorite upper false lashes. (Click Here to see how they look on!)
- Two pairs of lower false lashes.
- DUO Lash Adhesive in "Dark Tone". (Dries black & Waterproof)
- My favorite drugstore waterproof mascara! Works amazingly! (Maybelline Lash Stiletto "Voluptuous")
- Partial Eyelash Curler. (Curls the hard to reach lashes in the corners of your eyes!)
- Neutrogena OIL-FREE Eye Makeup Remover. (PERFECT for removing your makeup & lashes! Oil-free removers are best to use for false lashes if you plan on re-using them in the future.)
A closer look at some of the prizes:
This is open internationally!
- MUST follow me PUBLICLY. (Please put your GFC NAME in the "EXTRA INFO" box of the form!)
- EXTRA: Follow me on Twitter. (Must leave YOUR Twitter name)
- EXTRA: Tweet once a day about this giveaway. (Paste tweet link in the "Extra Info" box.
- EXTRA: Link giveaway banner on your sidebar/ page. ("Extra Info" box)
- EXTRA: Make a blog post linking back to this giveaway.("Extra Info" box)
The last day to enter is on New Year's Eve:
Saturday, December 30, 2011!
What better way to start 2012 than with the announcement of winner?!
★ ★ ★