Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mission Accomplished! :)

Today I woke up & saw someone's tweet on cupcakes.. Yeah. Pregnancy craving kicked in turbo! Couldn't stop thinking about It! Grandma dearest told me a strange superstition on pregnant women. She says that when you're craving something, you must get it! Or else your one of your child's eyes will come out a lot smaller than the other.. HAHAHAHA!! I literally LOL'ed. What the heck does eye sizes have anything to do with cravings?!

Well, I didn't want to take any chances.. *giggles* I drove my ass to Safeway & picked up a nice $8 box of delights! Hmm.. Like the title says.. Mission accomplished!

BTW--- I'm loving how easy it is to post entries now with the new Blogger app!! All you iPhone & Android users need to hurry & get on this!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy and oh trust me my bff is pregnant and she makes her husband go out at night for the littlest things <3 mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm hungry now ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the pregnancy! Awww how far along are you? I'm expecting as well. Cravings are no joke! I cry when I don't get what I want. It's the hormones LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm I not pregnant and i would totally want one of them cup cakes they look so pretty!!

    hope your craving was fulfilled.... lol

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mama! I added you on twitter. My username is lisaleeselisa. Holla :) I'm ALWAYS on there lol.

    Well, I'm 18 weeks right now. So excited to find out what you're getting! We also find out this month on the 21st. Keep me updated :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look so yummy! That's an interesting superstition. My mom had so many when I was pregnant.. They didn't make sense to me either. Lol. Oh wells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can feel your cravings.. haha..
    you're so cuuteee! i am so excited for you!!!
    i don't believe with superstition, but i follow some that i like.. ^^ LOL
    enjoy your pregnancy hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cupcakes looks really yummy. Can't wait to get the App when I get my Iphone!

    ReplyDelete