Monday, September 12, 2011

Which Hello Kitty makeup bag would YOU prefer?

So, I'm going a little bit eBay crazy.. LOL. I can't help it when I see such cute things a great prices! These two Hello Kitty makeup bags caught my eye & I just can't resist!!! Look how freaking cute they are!! :D

(If you didn't already know, I'm a BIGGG HK freak.. I'm so obsessed with this cute kitty, & ironically I'm a dog person.)

Anyways, I know I don't NEED two makeup bags, but can't decide which one I like better.. I was hoping you girls could help me pick! Let me know which you think is cuter & I'll get two. I'll keep the other one on the side while I fill it up with goodies for my first "THANK YOU" giveaway once I hit 100 subscribers! :)

Which would do YOU like better?

6 comments:

  1. oh! both are so cute. I like the top b/c it has pink, but i also like the bottom b/c it has that little key chain.. touch decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top one!! but the second looks roomier and opens up more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the pink and white one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the first one is the cuter one though they're both adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the first one! pink!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete