Sunday, September 18, 2011

We are having a ____!!! :D

I had my 3rd ultrasound appointment on Thursday (09-15-11). I am officially at 20 weeks (5 months-second trimester). This appointment was to find out the baby's gender and the verdict is..

Drum roll, please...
It's a BOYYYYYYYYY! :D
"WHAT!!! Boys can't wear Hello Kitty.." -Anna
I'll be honest, I was hoping for a girl. Who else am I going to pass along my girly obsessions to?! Hehehee.. But either way, I am more than ecstatic! He will definitely be a mama's boy! Plus, we need a big brother for if we ever decide to make a little sister for him in the future *wink wink*.

It REALLY fucking annoys me when people say shit like "It shouldn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl. As long as they're healthy..blah, blah, blah." UMMM, no shit, Sherlock! We're going to love our child no matter what the gender, it's just nice to hope or guess what the surprise will be. I feel like they are implying that it's wrong of me to have a preference before I know what it is. Of course, all I REALLY want is baby to be healthy. Ugh, sorry.. I've been extra hormonal. But I swear, when you're pregnant, A LOT OF little shit starts to fucking annoy you. And it sucks because I KNOW no one means any offense. AGHHH!!
Now, what kind of boy names are we going to come up with?? This is super tough considering EVERY name anyone has suggested to me reminds me of someone or something I DON'T want to be reminded of. And every other names that I absolutely adore is already taken by the kid's of people I know! Grr.. I have a couple in mind, but like every other mom, I probably won't reveal it until it's finally decided.

Man, this pregnancy journey is no joke! I envy the ones that had no problems and went through it with ease. It has definitely not been easy peasy for me, although.. It DOES have it's up and downs. But overall, its ALLLLLLLLL worth it! :) I cannot wait until little man enters this world!!!
His dad SOOO owes me some new boobs, new tummy, and a new vagina! PWAHAH! Just kidding. Hope no one got all sensitive with that. It's just a joke. Don't trip chocolate chip.
[[Little man sucking his thumb!!! Hehee..]]

JUST WANTED TO SHARE something else that I thought was funny..

Babe's view on Parenting: Discipline--
"We're going to get them really attached to their iPhones & then when they're bad, we're going to take it away from them! Yeah, then they'll know we ain't messing around!"
HAHAHAHA! I was dying! But when you think about it, it could possibly be very true. Kids nowadays aren't fazed when you take away TV privileges from them like back in the day. It's all about the internet access and up to date technology: smartphones, video game systems, etc. It's a bit sad really.

I'm definitely making our kids socialize outside of the internet and do more physical activity. There's no way they are sitting at a computer for hours straight like kids nowadays are doing. That's exactly why our society is become more and more socially awkward.

People are too comfortable typing away on their phones and computers than talking face to face. Ugh, come on people. GET OUT and explore the world and meet some new REAL people, please!

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! Aww a boy thats so nice! I totally understand your wanting a girl to pass along your interests but hey there's always the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your little man!! :) Have a nice sunday! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I want a boy first, and am slowly getting to the point where I'm seriously thinking of making some babies haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! :) i'd have agree that although being pregnant did bring a lot of joy it was also filled with uncontrollable hormones. =X worse part is getting sick and not being able to take anything to relieve it. :( i do hope your next few months will be less intense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thats so sweet, I want a boy first so he can look out for his little sister, congrats.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the boy! I wanted a girl at first too but I have a little man myself and he is a lot of fun, you will love it! Haha and I love the view on discipline, so funny. I agree with you about today's society. I encourage everyone with children to do everything they can to limit technology and get outdoors and be active & social!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats girl!! I'm so happy for you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg congrats!!! by the way.. even if ur lil man can't wear hello kitty, don't forget there is always HELLO DANIEL! lol that's hello kitty's bf right? LOL Or better yet, have a girl after your first baby comes into this world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your follower. Please follow me back...

    ♥Love from Turkey (Türkiye)♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Blog

    -Mia
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow congratulations! :D Ps. you are a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omgosh congratulations hun! :D

    You must be so excited. :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMMGGGG thats so exciting! yoor like the 4th perosn im following thats pregnant! congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! congratulations jenny!!
    i just saw this now..
    i'm browsing all your posts.. i enjoyed reading them all.
    i'm sure you'll be a super loving mom! lucky baby boy!
    muah muah!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats mama. I am so behind on blogger posts :( I seriously thought I was getting a boy haha. You're gonna be a super mom! Can't wait to hear what you name your son.

    ReplyDelete