Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thank you girls for these awards! :D

& Georgie (peachesandnothing.blogspot.com) for this award!  

Thanks, Lisa (allthingslisaaa.blogspot.com) for this award!

What a great idea for bloggers to get to know some random things about each other! 
I'm going to combine these both because they both have the same requirements! :) 

Rules: Link back to the person who passed you the award, complete the form below, 
award 15 blogs and drop them a line about it.

Share 7 random things about yourself:
  1. Dimsum, spagetti, & sushi are my absolute favorite foods EVERRRRR!
  2. My mother passed down her obsession with Hello Kitty down to me. LOVE!
  3. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 17. (Will do a seperate post for this eventually.)
  4. I have two sisters that are twins, but we could pass as triplets.
  5. I cannot eat carrots, they taste disgusting to me.  
  6. I made the mistake of plucking my eyebrows pencil thing in middle school. Omfg, so embarassing. I wasn't smart enough to shade it in, so basically I looked like Whoopi Goldberg. -___-
  7. I used to have a bullmasador (bullmastiff/ lab mix). My baby girl was 170lbs & she was my world. I was 21 when they told me she went to live on a farm.. Do you think that's REALLY true?!! :(
15 Bloggers I am passing either one of these awards to 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag hun! Omg, I LOVE dim sum and sushi. So delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for the tag! Aww hello kitty! I love hello kitty :) well i just started liking it recently...... hehehehhehe cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards
    Sushi is one of my favourite foods too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the eyebrow thing when I was younger, I remember one very honest girl going 'Georgie, no offence, but what happend to your eyebrows' hahaha. Carrots are awful!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Jen for both the awards. You're such a darling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks dear! I posted this on my blog. You are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww congrats for having those awards!!! i enjoyed reading the 7 facts about you ^^ kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you soo my much hun!! s2.... Will hopefully get back to blogging ASAP!! Im suppose to do a giveaway long as time ago but I haven't been blogging much :(... But when I come back I will post this tag :D!.... And wattt? 170lbs really???.. I don't know if it's true or not maybe ask ur parents for pictures from the past to prove it! Lol.. N it's so cool having two sisters! They are soo pretty n beautiful just like you!

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, I shaved off all my brows when I was in the 6th grade hahaha. Not the smartest thing to do. We live & we learn :)

    ReplyDelete