Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Water Marbling Nail Art

I love that I can update more often with this Blogger app! :) (Sorry, I'm raving too much about it.) Anyways, had some free time at work, so decided to do some water marbling since it's been a while. Don't worry, I'm in a VERY well ventilated area (plus I asked my doctor about ANYTHING that I think could be a potential risk and he assures me it's A-OK! :)

Let me know if you'd like me to show/ explain how to do this! It's actually SUPER easy! ^___^v

Products Used:
1. Seche Clear (Base Coat) $9
2. China Glaze "For Audrey" (All over color & for the tips) $6
3. China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" (Water marbling) $6
4. Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Blizzard Blue" (Water marbling) $2
5. Seche Vite (Top Coat) $9

Sorry the picture is so crappy! I'm updating through my phone & this 3GS iPhone photo quality sucks! ):

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow I've never done marbling looks great. Hope pregnance is good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked good colors I like the contrast between the pink and blue. Have yet to try marbling nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment :). Ermm just a blow dry realy, I just blow dry everything in the opposite direction that I want it to go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Great post! Hope u follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the nails!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's super pretty! Water marble french tips is a clever idea :)

    ReplyDelete